Feeding strays with Ariadne

I started feeding dogs when I was at Seru Mahuma and saw a severely ill dog walking around. That dog was kicked out by his "loving" owner and abandoned. That was over 3 years ago. From 1 dog it ultimately turned in to 12 but I have had more. It is very grateful work but it shouldn't have to be needed. The dumping needs to stop as well.


All our dogs are former strays. We have 2 new pups again, since February 17th and we are now at a total of 9 dogs at home plus 12-15 on the streets.
Of course all the dogs have a name and I keep track of everything in a spread sheet( I wouldn't remember everything otherwise).
On my Facebook page, Ariadne Bird, I frequently post pictures of the doggies.

Like and share this video with all your friends please. Together we can raise people's awareness of this problem on the island.

No comments:

Post a Comment